my ideas on how glasses!good cop getting erased/redrawn would work. i like the HORRIBLY DISFIGURED BY ACID interpretation too but i didn’t feel like it was quite the right analogy? idk
See, Mr. Peabody is so tiny he has to jump up to reach someone’s hand.
This is just one of my many favourite expressions in this film
That Lion King post of mine was one thing, but has anyone made THIS Disney joke out of this movie yet?
okay im trying not to kill everybody but im still not done , sorry. Im such a terrible person .I think my heart is out from my body.
- Roll up to your nearest McDonalds. Like A Boss.
- Go inside, and politely ask the harried cashier if they have any Mr. Peabody and Sherman Toys. Like A Polite Boss.
- Right now, the answer should be ‘Yes’. Ask if they have the Certain Toy you are looking for. Like A Boss.
- If the answer is ‘no’, oh well. If the answer is ‘Yes’, thank them, say you’d like to get it. And an apple pie as well. Or a drink. Or something off the dollar menu. Like A Boss.
- Said toy is now ‘1 Happy Premium W/ Food’, and is $1. A pie is .50¢. You now have the Toy You Want (no guess work!) for $1.50 plus tax.
- Mr. Peabody is now chilling on your computer Like A Boss.
-You can buy more than one toy at a time this way. The key is to buy something food related. If you don’t buy food, the toys are $2 each.
The key is to ask politely and be nice. Sometimes they’ll even go to the back and get a toy that’s supposed to be out of stock, or rifle through the box of toys Like A Boss.
When Patty was pregnant with Penny and before she knew the sex, she was planning to name the child “Peabody” or “Hector”. Paul was so relieved when they found out they were having a girl.